Thursday, November 20, 2008

Pictures of Genting without Fiona and Cheryl!!!!!

Haha,they went to join their dears lo,i forgot how it happened ad...so end up only left wendy,kh,yzhe and me only...

Then,we took some pics which prove that we were actually capable of working as part-time POSER!!!! Haha....we found out that we were like capturing pics for the coverpage of bla bla bla magazines.... haha!!!! Ok,here they are...


Haihz....lazy rotate la.....so ma like tis lo.....
Cute look of kh with the tiger!!!!


Wah....who is this?? DAMN 有型 leh!!!!!!
Serious lo!!!!!!
Hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!

wat do u think they r doing???from left(me,kh,yzhe)
Posing???haha......
Wendy!!!!!!!(With her cute post,i think she wanna find back her
childhood memory.....)

Wah!!!!she is body slam-ing me la.....
*still can laugh huh*
(we damn pro acting rite)

Omgosh...wat are we doing a??
*背对背默默许下心愿,看远方的星是否听得见
它一定实现~~~*

Both of us emo-ing???

Wei!!!!Dun plss....plssss....plsss dun wendy.....
Dun jump down to the lake to suicide la!!!


Acting cool??!!!

Wahaha.....this is is even more yeng and cool leh!!!!

kh:im emo-ing la....wondering how many fishes are there....
yizhe:Haiz,me 2 la...i duno wat to say....
me:herm,tat cloud quite cute,tranforming to something leh....
wendy:Hehe~~that cloud looks like me la,changing its look leh...
Haha...4 pro posers!!!!!
from left,stunned,imagining,smiling,cool....

Me,dy,yzhe

2 body guard protecting me??
Im like their BOSS leh!!!!!haha....

waliao,kh wanna vomit???
plastic beg pls!!!!!!!!

*kh,yzhe,me*

*myself*

Do we look lke the 3 monkeys??
*1 cover his mouth,1 cover his eyes,1 cover his ears*


*wendy*
OK,this pic is snapped by me....
*Nice leh the effect*
*Like a model promoting k800i*

*Cute pose of wendy*

Ok la....i think finished ad...since cheryl and fiona has posted those pics,i juz post those pics which they dun have la...Haha....So,without the 2 of them,we spent our time camwhoring oni...haha....

No comments: