Monday, December 8, 2008

2day is really great!!!!

Yup,7th of december!!!! Duno wat kinda holiday is tis la...it's something to do with those malays 1.....so,it's a public holiday and every1 is free on tat day...
Ok,start from the morning,my grandma was staying overnite in my houz,at 11.45am,we left our houz to selayang there to meet up with my aunt,uncle them,and also my cousins la....Wao,tat restaurant quite cool,my aunt had booked a room with karaoke system 1 leh....this is wat we wanna DO lo!!!!my cousins and i keep on singing oni...bt,at the beginning,i haven open up my voice la,haiz,poor performance of mine at tat time,luckily after that im back in form ad,haha....
Ok,here are some pics i snapped during tat time...


Trisha(left),Celia(down head),Donovan(top head),me
After that,we went home asing-asing...but we(my parents and i) were heading to Low Yat to send the wireless LAN detector for repair...So,i went to TS to meet up with my 2ndary school frens,6sAi-ians...but i had missed out the lunch session...haiz...
Ok,luckily i managed to capture some pics...

The couple lo,Yvonne and WeiKang

Me and YeeSiew(Tis pic she looks quite fair leh)


Yu Long aka FishDragon,QiYun(most BZA guy in world,always said himself leng zai 1,haha),Me


Our beloved ex-monitor,WenJie(aka Leehom by me,haha..serious lo!!!) and me


Me and SiuXian!!!!haha...


Fei Ying(Yvonne lo) and me...
Waliao,she looks damn mature lo,like my sis oni...


SNIPE!!!!2 WaiHongs....He is wei kang,and im wei hong la!!!
Ok,at nite....i went out yumcha with my primary school frens!!!but like a very small gathering lo,me and another 5 guys oni...but next week will be our BIG gathering!!!actually we are having the gathering annually 1,but past 2 years every1 was bzing,coz of exams...but tis year we will have it back!!!i think next week gathering will be the completed 1!!!! If got then i'll post bout it leh....

Ok,time to do report now...tata....~~

No comments: