Sunday, July 13, 2008

Grrrr!!!!!!Geram!!!Gek sei!!!!

Shyt!!!!that stupid microsoft word,duno is the word problem or my pen-drive problem or mayb my fault.....shyt,i did tat bioscience practical 3 report 3 TIMES ad!!!!!!

For the 1st time,i saved it in my pen-drive directly,then i when i open the file,shyt!!!!!!those data shown is not my work at all!!!!!!omg,tat time was 1 am+ in midnite....at tat time,wateva dirty words that u can think in mind all came out from my mouth,really Gek la!!!!then i go sleep with a very bad mood....

The 2nd day,which is Sunday...i start my work all over again....i did it till evening....then i saved it again,but tis time i saved it in desktop...after that,i copy the desktop file into my pen-drive....haha,silly and stupid me,delete tat desktop file since i've ad pasted it into my pen-drive...
When i opened tat file in my pen-drive....Shyt and F***k!!!!!!!!!only half the report is saved,the another half LOST!!!!!!!!!

Haihz....i get frustrated ad....i dun wanna do tat report ad.At tat time,i rather copy my senior 1 100%ly.....anyway,i din,im controlling myself not to do tat...

Bout 9pm++,i finally finished it d....then i saved it into 2 different name but actually contents are the same files..... then copy and paste into my pen-drive duno how many times,save the files into the desktop duno how many times....

And finally...really finished tat report d.....and,i wont use computer to do my report anymore if can....i will use my hand to write...that's the safest way....Haihz...nvm,juz take tis as my lesson....

No comments: