Thursday, July 31, 2008

Im OK!!!

Today....even myself also duno y.....feel like very down and emo....Mayb i noe y,but i juz cant say it out....if i muz,i will say it out to sum1 who are very far from IMU....haahaha,sum1 muz be saying me think 2 much again....hahaha....mayb gua.....or mayb i feel very gan jiong coz many things haven done yet??

K.Hern sumtimes also like tat la...will like suddenly feel down,tat's y he told me that he understand my feelings....hahha....I noe sumbody muz be saying tat my mind is so complicated....hahaha.....Yaya,mayb sum1 will feel like,im very complicating,quite weird sumtimes,coz duno when,where,my so-called confidence level will drop or suddenly bcum down??now i think it back....yalor,abit weird,ppl will like very hard to catch how i think or wat im thinking of at that very moment...Haihz...even myself also duno y...haihz....Is it good or bad??

Anyway,thx to all my frens....im seriously ok....i will behave like that coz i have sumting to think about....i dun wanna escape from them...that's y lo...haha....mayb u guys r rite,simple and straight is better...will feel mor relax...haha!!!Again,I'm FINE la....

-----------------------------------------FINISH------------------------------------

No comments: